We look forward to talking to you. If you have a specific area of interest, here are ZAP's primary contacts:
- Lunar Simulant and Custom Synthetic Materials
- Mike Weinstein, email@example.com
- Phone: 303 530 2727 ext 2 or Toll Free: 888 469 0110 ext 2
- Research and Development, Collaborations
- Sheryl M. Genco, Ph.D., firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 303 530 2727 ext 3 or Toll Free: 888 469 0110 ext 3
ZAP's Remotely Coupled Transferred Arc (RCTA) Plasma System is an industrial plasma system for 20,000 degrees Kelvin thermal processing of glass, minerals and synthetic compounds for NASA, USGS, the glass industry, and for nanomaterial manufacturing companies.
Aerodynamic impact reactor for a variety of industrial applications that require nano- to micro-sized, jagged particles for solid bulk material.